What does public speaking mean for you? Is it something that makes you cringe when you know you have to speak in front of a large crowd or is it a moment that you live for? Today Angela Lussier, will talk about how public speaking and discovering your voice leads to insight about who you are.
- 2 things every speaker must consider before every talk
- The STAGE System and why you need to use it
- The #1 mistake new speakers make
- How public speaking helped me discover who I am
- Action steps for people to take if they’re interested in speaking
Who is Angela Lussier?
Angela Lussier is an award-winning speaker, three-time author, two-time TEDx presenter, and trainer. She is the founder of the Speaker Sisterhood, a network of speaking clubs that help women find their voice and develop the confidence to lead. Angela is the host of Claim the Stage, a public speaking podcast for women. She is a contributor to Huffington Post and her work has been featured on ABC, NBC, Forbes, Virgin, and Entrepreneur. Her motto: Stop waiting. Start creating.