My wife woke up today (well, she wakes up every day) and she went downstairs to turn on Alexa, "Hey Alexa, Play".
I was upstairs and all I heard was "Stop, Alexa, Play, Next, Stop, Next, Stop. Then finally... Kit, what did you do to Alexa. It's only playing Hindi music."
Of course, I didn't do anything. I looked on the Alexa app and somehow it was switched to the Hindi Chartbusters channel.
Life has a funny way of communicating with you sometimes but it's always better to laugh, communicate and enjoy our time with each other.
Here Are 8 Communication Tricks You Can Use With Friends, Family and Loved Ones Today:
For Siri, Alexa and Google Voice:
- Play firework sounds
- Tell me a Fourth of July joke
- Play The Star Spangled Banner
- What is the population of the United States?
- Wikipedia American Flag
3 Ridiculous Communication Tips You Can Learn From Aliens (From the movie Independence Day):
- The Aliens Relied on 20th Century Human Satellite Technology for Communication
- Trick: Why would extraterrestrials default to inferior technology? They understand the importance of relating with others from where they are coming from. Do you?
- Human Armies Across the World Were Able to Communicate via Morse Code
- Trick: Simple and clear communication works best
- Humans Tried to Communicate with the Aliens Using Flashing Lights
- Trick: Humans are weird. Let's accept each other for our differences.