How To Love Your Career
How To Love Your Career
TIME: Wed, April 18, 2018 | 06:00 PM – 07:30 PM | FREE
LOCATION: 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02109
Seats are limited and will be on first come, first serve basis
Credit card information not required during check out (only address)
Are you bored at work? Feeling as if you're not challenged? Do you feel like the work you do doesn't matter? All are less than ideal feelings and circumstances. But it doesn't mean you can't get a lot out of the work you do. Nor doesn't mean you can't fix it. You can still be happy in your job no matter what the circumstances. How? Attend this 90 minute workshop to find out.
Who Is This Workshop For?
- This workshop is for anyone who might be lost in their career or can't find fulfillment. It might be hard to see what's next or to start a new journey. Join us to learn how you can live the life your want, create impact, find fulfillment and be happy with what you do.
What You'll Learn:
- A new mindset on how to pull the positives out of your current position
- A road map for how to be happy in the work you do
- Clarity on what you need to create your Dream Career
- An understanding of the differences between what really matters at work and what doesn't
- Answers to what helps us create fulfillment in our jobs
- Our in-person workshop experiences are created to host 10-15 individuals to foster learning and to spark lively discussions.
- With any of our events, we ask that you committ to attending if you have RSVPed.
- Seats are limited and will be on first come, first serve basis
Who is Scott Stolze?
Scott Stolze is the Innovator and Founder of Teaching 2 Lead. Inspired to lead a better life, to become a better leader and to be accountable, Scott focuses every day on learning how to lead himself in better and more effective ways, and sharing those experiences and knowledge with others. By meeting people, listening, writing, speaking and crafting new ideas, Scott seeks to be a Partner in both thought and action.
Scott recently spent over 5 years with CVS Health (Fortune 10 company) in Leadership roles in which management skills and personal accountability were essential, and now he wants to expand on and share what he has learned and continues to learn outside of the corporate walls.
In addition to holding positions with several large corporations over the past 22 years, Scott also spent 14 months in New Orleans post Hurricane Katrina, volunteering in the recovery and rebuilding efforts. Scott helped start two programs (including a formal non profit) whose missions were to help families moving back into rebuilt homes get furniture. He's also spent time working for and volunteering with United Way, Catholic Charities and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
Scott lives in Boston, MA, and Scottsdale, AZ, but he likes to be known as someone who will travel to and be anywhere where he can provide value.
Welcome to Professional Development Week! (Mon, 4/16-Fri, 4/20) Presented by BostonSpeaks
A free, five-day series of events connecting, educating and empowering Boston's business professionals. Whether you’re a creative entrepreneur, a leader at a growing company, or someone pursuing a new passion, we have an event for you.